Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sara Kay Fleur and First Kiss

Hey y'all, I'm back again.  I'm going to try to finish posting the cards that I have done. 
Having quite a few technical difficulties, so please bear with a sistah.  The first card is "Fleur gathering Flowers" and the 2nd card uses the stamp "First Kiss". 

 
I just felt like gettin' a little crazy with the colors on this one.  This is Fleur gather Flower with Manon.  Mannnnn, left me just say; I used quite a few colours and things. Webster's pgs, Bo Bunny (dotted), Neenah (all my images are stamped on Neenah classic, unless otherwise noted); sizzix die, some inexpensive flourish pearls, nesti-Labels 17,  and ribbon from JoAnn's. 
COPICS:
E13,23,25,27,29,30,31,33,34,35,40,41,42,43
R01,02,05
G24,82,94,99
YG03,63,91
C0,2,3
Colourless Blender
SU: Stamp & Write
Old Olive

  
  

I just love this stamp, it reminds me of me and Bigg (Lesi would say "aaaah", right about now-lol).
Materials included: Nesti pendant and deckled rectangle large, WOC fleurs, rick-rack ribbon, Bo Bunny's Gabrielle collection, Tim Holtz ticket, trinket-key from unknown source, and plain CS from my stash.
COPICS:
E41,57,21,33,31
C1,2
Colourless Blender
SU: Stamp & Write Markers
Choc. Chip
Really Rust

SS  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...