Monday, October 24, 2011

Japanese Tilda

Here is my entry for the Outlawz - Copic Group  http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/   It's an Asian theme and the cards I've seen are absolutely beautiful.  I'm just so excited to be able to have an entry to submit.  I'm not feeling so good this evening, but I was determined to get my entries in for both challenges.  I can't remember where I got the world paper from, the card stock is from a paper company (Clampitt Paper), it has a leather feel (how cool is that)?!  The silk ribbon is from Stampin' UP! (SU).  I also used a nesti and some Cyrstal Effects (SU) on the trim of her collar and the sash (not sure if it's called a sash) and on her hair clips (you probably can't tell, but it really is just darlinged).   




こんばんは (konbanwa).
Good night.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...