Saturday, November 19, 2011

Criss Cross Card Challenge

Hey everyone,
    I mentioned in an earlier post that Mema of memascrafts is having a card challenge.  The theme is fall (colours) and the technique or type of card is a criss-cross card.  I have made many technical cards before but this card was a bugga-bear for me.  I think I'm just tired at least I hope so.   I cut up at least 2-12x12 sheets of red paper and printed paper trying to get the triangles right (urrrrrrr).  Finally (as I was nearing my last piece of red cs) I got it right.  After all that I really do love the card now.  I used a K& Co.  (Tim Coffey-Tuscan Sunflowers) paper pack, it sooooo beautiful! I am posting now but I may need to re-post this picture in the morning.  Again as with my Native American Tilda, could not get the picture colouring right secondary to the artificial lighting (aka horrible lighting).  But at least you can get a good idea of what the card looks like.  Well it's late and I gotta get up early and start on the rest of the challenges for this week.  Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to stop over at Memas Craft and take the challenge!!!!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...