Monday, March 12, 2012

Wedding Favors using Cricut Cartridge

Hey Y'all,   
     I got to do more blogging say Mema!!!! So, I thought I might show my favorite folk my latest little project.  I did some really quick but quite cute wedding shower favors for a co-worker.  The wedding shower had a tropical theme, so she wanted the blues, greens, etc.  I took a look at tropical picture and I saw blues, greens, yellows, and oranges; hence my colour scheme.  It looked a little rainbowish when they are all uniformed but if you mix the colours up they look tropicalish.  Unfortunately, I did not get photo of them all mixed up together (oops, sorry).  I filled the favors with LifeSavers tropical blend candies (how fitting). I used some JoAnn's papers-Candy Shop and Minty Fresh.  The white cardstock is Michaels and let me just say and nice and sturdy.  It worked out perfectly for the wedding favors.  The ribbon is from JoAnn's. I used sheer ribbon with colours that match the paper.  The Cricut cart was "Tie the Knot".  Enough of my chitter-chatter, below is a picture of the finished favors.  Dang too bad I  can't find a challenge to put these in!  Never-U-Mind the mess in the back, that is the sign of an artist at work (lol).



See y'all later, off to create more magic in the stamp lab,  Joyce


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...