Friday, August 29, 2014

Mini in a Box

Hello my friends,
   Today I want to share a project that I partially designed.  This is my mini in box.  The mini album is from My Butterfly Kisses, the lace binding and the box (bas) is from Jim the Gentleman Crafter .  Click on the links to go to the YouTube tutorials.  My contribution is the way the box closes.  I saw this type of box at Michael's and decided I would make it because they did not have the size I need for my 6 x 6 mini album.  Here is the YouTube video for my "Mini in a Box" .  I have a tutorial on how to make the box but I'm not sure if I'm going to post it yet.   Supplies I used included the My Minds Eye 180 sheet paper pad, black chip board, black card stock, magnets, 1 sheet of patterned card stock from the same paper line, many, many Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, some recollection skeleton keys.  I will say using paper was not a good idea, from now on I will use card stock.   Well, I hope you enjoy the pictures and video and that you consider giving it a try.  That's all for now.


 



See the video on YouTube click on the link above.
Hugz from Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...