Friday, October 24, 2014

Graphic 45 French Country Caddy

Hi everyone,
      Just want to share a super cute and super quick project.  I went to Tuesday Morning today and found this cute little spinner caddy. It was already finished and ready to use.  I decided that I would jazz it up a bit.  What better way to jazz it up, than to put some French Country paper in the mix!  I cut up 8 pieces of scrap paper (the caddy is an octagon), inked the edges, and used the tape runner to adhere the paper to the caddy and Viola!  I just love it!  Super eeeeeazy project!  Here are a few pictures, so you can check it out (I have to remember to take a picture of the project before I start on it, sorry).


 
 
 
 
Thanx for stoppin' by...Hugz from me
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...