Friday, November 7, 2014

Give Us This Day...

Howdy my crafting friends,
    Today, just wanted to share a nice rustic sympathy card I created.  I created the scene using a number of stamps and inks. This is a perfect card for the season and not too over the top for a sympathy card.  I really like the way the inside of card turned out.  I used 2nd Corinthians 5:7 for the inside sentiment.  I also used some moss and jute on the outside of the card.  The card stock is from my stash, I printed the greeting (Give Us This Day) and used a Stampin' Up! punch to punch it out.  Now, I just need make a brown matching envelope and it will be ready to go.  I hope you enjoy the card, thanx for stoppin' by...


 
 
 
 
Hugz from Me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...