Thursday, November 27, 2014

Zebra Print Wall Hanger

Happy Turkey Day folks!
I know you're all probably hanging out with the folks, giving thanks or our many blessings. We have only but to look at the daily news to know just how blessed truly are. 

I want to share a Zebra print wall hanger I did for a co-worker.  She really likes the hot pink, black and white animal print; so I decided to make her hanger with those colours.  The print is a bit busy for me, so I needed to keep it simple with the embellies.  I left spaces  where she could post little pictures of her children, herself, quotes, or Bible verses that she likes. Supplies: gross grain ribbon, hot pink cardstock, Zebra print designer paper, WOC and Recollections flowers, charms,  rose bud strip, bling, and tassels.

Thanks for stopping by, Hugz from me


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...