Friday, December 12, 2014

Merry Christmas Tree

Wow! only 13 days left!  You're all probably busy running around preparing for the next wave of holiday madness, so I won't take much of your time.   This little cutie I've seen while surfing the net many times. Credit goes out to anyone who's ever done one.   I have seen so many versions of this card and thought I would give it a try.   I used Recollections cardstock, a Tim Holtz embossing folder, Stampin Up stamp set "Lovely As A Tree" ( I think this is still available, #115026),Poppy Stamps "Grand Madison Window" die, Gelly Roll Stardust pen (streaked on the branches of the tree), Stampin Up Stampin Write markers ( Colours used: Chocolate Chip, Early Expresso, and Always Artichoke).  I also used Stampin Up classic ink pad Mellow Moss to stamp the large tree.  I used the We R Memory Keepers envelope punch board to make the matching envelope.  If you are in my area, you can contact Barbara Cambron on her Stampin Up website (click the hyper-link). Some of the items I used are retired but Stampin Up has replaced them with similar if not even better colour options.  You'll be sure to find something that you just gotta have! If you are not in the area but want to get your hands on some Stampin Up products, check their website to find the demonstrator nearest to you.

Happy Holidays and Hugz from me!

A2 (5 1/2 x 4 1/4) sized card with matching envelope


You can see the Gelly Roll Stardust on the branches better here.

Kept the inside very simple.

 

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful creation Joyce. Love the diecut and beautiful embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so elegant. Loving the window.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...