Friday, April 24, 2015

Mother's Day Greetings

Hi everyone,
   I hope all is well.  Just a few words about some new cards I made.  With Mother's Day fast approaching, yes...May 10th is almost here; I thought I better take this opportunity to get started (while I got my mojo).   Here are a couple of cards that were inspired by a Stampin' Up demonstrator.  Unfortunately, I got her name from my Lesia and I can't remember what it is. I think this card can be found on Split Coast Stampers. The link will take you to Split Coast Stampers, not the actual cards. I did alter the card and created my own measurements for each piece of the card and made a coordinating lined envelope for each card.  Being a former Stampin' Up Demonstrator, I still have a lot of the old stuff around.  It might be old but it still makes a beautiful card. The supplies I used were: Stampin' Up retired DSP, smooth card stock ( retired colours Sage Shadow and Rich Razzleberry), retired Crumb CakeTaffeta ribbon, retired stamp set Well Scripted (one of my favs), Recollections white cardstock, Paper Studios pearls. And what even better...I sold the burgundy one already in my on-line store My Enchanted Paper Creations.  Well once again, thank you for stopping by.




 
Hugz from moi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...