Thursday, June 25, 2015

Another Note Card Set and a Shaped Card

Hi y'all,
     Quick post ( I say that every time don't I??).  Finished a couple quickie projects this week that I want to share.  First is a note card set using Spellbinders A2 Valiant Honor die . I am only showing one of the cards (the demo) because I didn't like the way the picture of the set came out (so just imagine 4 more just like the one in the photo below).  I used SU Almost Amethyst card stock and Almost Amethyst classic ink, Recollections white card stock, and Spellbinders Font One - Upper Case.  To glue down all the fine areas I used a Zig 2 way glue Squeeze & Roll pen.  I followed Becca's tutorial, though I had to do a few modifications.  Since they are note cards and I wanted to be able to mail them; I left off the fluff (pearls) and I didn't bother making the box.

 
     Next, is my cute (if I do say so myself...and I do) little shape card.  I am not big on shape cards at all but I really like this die and thought it made a lovely little card.  I used Spellbinders Labels Forty-Two and Labels Forty-Two Decorative Accents dies, SU (2014-2016 In-Colors)  Lost Lagoon classic ink pad and coordinating card stock, the cream card stock is from JoAnn's, the patterned paper is an old Webster's Pages 6x6 pack that had samples from 3 different paper packs (Spring Market, Yacht Club, and Country Estate), the dark green card stock (used leaves) is from my stash, the leaves were punched using the MS rose leaf punch, the rose buds are from Hobby Lobby, the greeting/sentiment stamp is from Crafty Secrets "Grand Greetings", and I popped the center piece up on some mini foam squares.

 
 
Both of these were really quick and very simple cards.  On the "Should I try this Project Scale" I give both an easy to medium minus.  Once again, basically the dies do all the heavy work.   
 
Til next time...hugz from moi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...