Saturday, June 13, 2015

The Graduate

Hi everyone,
   I hope this is a quick post, I'm tired from an unexpected trip to the capital today; waaaay too long a story to share.  Well anyway, sad news...Lesia from Mema's Crafts is retiring her challenge blog...boo-hoo (sad face with poked-out lip). So if you haven't, please join the design team in showing Lesia how much we appreciate her for her tremendous work, awesome creativity, and thoughtfulness during her challenge reign. Awesome work Lesia, thank you for the opportunity to show case my talent!   Ok, so for our last challenge the theme is "graduation" or a "masculine card".
The month of June plays host to graduations and Father's Day.  Father's Day is Sunday June 21st.  Come hang out for the last time with the M&M girls and Lesia for our June challenge.  Also, I will give you a hint...I WOULD LEAVE A COMMENT!    Well my peeps, like I said, I'm a little tired...no, I'm a lot tired so I'll say goodnight for now.  Enjoy the card, chat soon.  I chose the digi image called "The Graduate" our sponsor is Cute as a  Button check out her FB page.  She has some really cute images. 




Supplies used:
Black, red, and white cardstock; Bo Bunny-Enchanted pattern paper, JustRite Stampers Vintage Labels 5 die templates, Stampin Up Labels punch, image was coloured with Copic markers, Atyou Spica gold pen. The greeting is from the computer and MS Word, the sentiment is a quote from Eleanor Roosevelt. 

Hugz from moi!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...