Monday, March 14, 2016

Spring Time Letters

Howdy folks!  Droppin' in to share some altered letters I did for one of my scrapping friends.
I used Graphic 45's Sweet Sentiments on the front and back (sorry I forgot to take picture of the back of the letters). I used the B-side of the print you see. The letters are stained with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Stain (wear gloves!!!). The edges are inked with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain Distress inks.  Flowers are Prima frosted roses ( I just love the color), Pearls are Want-2-Scrap, the wooden embellishments are from Michael's, the little phrases were created using my Stampin' UP! label punch, chipboard, cardstock, and my computer.  I think they came out really well, I love the spring time feel.   I am going to enter my altered letters in the following challenges...

Eclectic Ellapu -(purple team) Flora and FaunaNote: EE is also having a DT call, be sure and pop over and check out the qualifications.  She will have the tryouts open until April 1st; good luck to everyone!
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge: Challenge #29 Anything Goes
Corrosive Challenge Blog- March Challenge #3- Anything Goes

 
 

 
Until next time...Hugz from me!


 


2 comments:

  1. is so great idea¡
    Me encantaron las letras, el estampado se ve muy bien y cada detalle es hermoso, las flores estan preciosas¡
    Gracias por participar con nosotras ¡
    Haideé DT Corrosive Challenge
    haideelum.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce this is gorgeous. Reminds one of an English rose garden. Love the patterned paper and pearl flourishes.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...