Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Christmas Gift Box

Happy Holidays!
I don't know about you guys but I have been busy with Christmas preparations.   Getting the house holiday ready and making lots of paper crafts.   Today I am sharing another cute box.  I saw this on You Tube, it was a tutorial by Donna Gray.  She calls it a Lovely As A Tree Ferrer Rocher Gift Box.  You can find the step-by-step tutorial here.  I used some Stampin Up card stock and the awesome "Lovely As A Tree" stamp set.  This stamp has been around for a very long time and it is still just as popular today! If you are interested, you can purchase this stamp set on my Stampin' UP! website by clicking on this link- Lovely As A Tree.  You can get it in rubber (aka Clear Mount- #127793, $20.00) or the traditional Wood Mount-#128655, $28.00).  To make my box I used some Always Artichoke Stampin' UP! cards stock #105119, $8.00; some gold foil paper, gold embossing powder, Versa-Mark, Spellbinders Pennants die templates, and a score board.  Well, that's it for now but I will be back really soon with more fun holiday projects.  Until next time..Au revoir !



Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...