Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Cross and Lilies

Here is a card front I did a few months ago using Heartfelt Creations' Cross and Lilies Pre-Cut Set HCPC #3450.  I coloured the image using Copic Markers and ProMarkers.   I was binge watching Jennifer McGuire Ink one night and saw her make an adorable card using some dies by Mama Elephant.    One die she used  is called Femme Frames-Creative Cuts. I used the Femme Frames to make this card.  I love the stitched look around the edges.  I also used some fun foam to pop the card face up for more dimension.  I’m sending this to my sister who is a minister.  I scanned the photo in the computer, shrunk it down and made some miniature cards similar to the one I’m sending my sister so she can send them out to her church members as needed.  I have included the video for Jennifer McGuire’s video (warning: you will be binge watching all night…lol).  Many thanks to Jennifer for her inspirational projects and crafting ideas.


 
Inside sentiment by Stamp Simply called "He Has Risen"

below is Jennifer's YouTube video, enjoy!
 
 
Joyce
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...