Wednesday, September 6, 2017

30 Day Color Challenge Day 6-Decorated Eggs


Hello Colour Challenge Friends,
This is going to be a very quick post.  I just got home from work and I am absolutely exhausted but I had to post my colouring project for today.  This literally took me about 7 minutes to colour.  This is a stamp by Stampendous, stamp number Q150 Decorated Eggs.  I coloured the eggs with Copic Markers.  The cardstock is Stampin UP’s Daffodil Delight and the patterned paper is an old Prima paper pack called Fairy Flora.  Since the challenge is about colouring, I may or may not make cards out of the images that I colour.   Well, that’s it for tonight, I hope you pop on over to The Daily Marker and join the fun!  Here's a picture of my eggs...



See yins tomorrow, stay colourful
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...