Monday, January 29, 2018

Popcorn Treat Boxes

Oooh wee y'all, 
 I am cutting it close with this post.  My goal is to do one post per month in addition to the design team post.  By-the-way you still have a couple of days to participate in the Eclectic Ellapu December challenge.  The theme is Christmas-can be a gift or anything festive.    And now on to my January post.  I held my 1st of 4 in-office meetings for my team this month.  I have 16 employees and I wanted to give them a little something that wasn’t too expensive, fun, and practical.    I found these adorable little popcorn treat boxes at Tuesday Morning.  They were perfect, they came 8 in a pack and they were $2.49 each.   I also found some perfectly matched napkins with the gold strips at Walmart (party section).    I filled each treat box with 2 packs of Orchard Valley  snacks packs, Jolly Rancher Hard Candies, Soft Peppermints, a small Hand Sanitizer, and the individual packs of Kleenex.   I put each one in the large Celebrate-It Clear Treat bags.  I made the rosette using the Tim Holtz die, 2 Stampin’ UP! Circle punches, some WE R Memory Keepers ACC 3x5 Pad Metal Foil cardstock (one of the circles and the flag pennant), and some black and white straws from Walmart (party section).  I used an old JustRite Cling stamp set called Fleur De Lis Labels Twenty for the greeting and finished the treats boxes off with some black balloon ribbon.   I did 16 altogether it took me 7 hours in total over 2 days.  I prepped the boxes and rosettes the day before and everything else I did the next day. 


 
 
 
Joyce
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...