Wednesday, January 31, 2018

St. Valentine's Day Shaker Tag


Hello Everyone,

It is the first challenge of 2018 at Eclectic Ellapu.  This month’s challenge is “Anything Goes”.   This month has a lot inspiration such as St. Valentine’s Day, Mardi Gras, Lent, the Olympics, Black History Month, the Superbowl and so on.  For my project I chose to make a St. Valentine’s Day Shaker Tag.   I used some Kraft, Red, Pink, Black, and White cardstock.  The Pink, Red, and White cardstock are from Stampin’ UP!   The black cardstock is from Michael’s Recollection, and the Kraft is from Hobby Lobby Paper Studios.  I used some red and white Baker’s Twine, some glitter cardstock from JoAnn’s, acetate sheets from Michael’s, some black foam tape, Spellbinder’s ATC Die D-Lites, Tim Holtz Side Kick and the Side Order that comes with the machine.  I inked the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Inks-Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, and touch of Walnut Stain.  I filled the tag with little hearts cut from my Momenta heart die.    Can’t wait to see what you create this month!  
 
 
close up of the little hearts
 Joyce
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...